Friday, December 29, 2006

well I'm back at it

In my "research" for fooshun.com, I discovered a game called Second Life that pretty much entirely consumed my first one. On coming back to this blog, I saw that a few people had commented on my pathetically humble blog. Wow! Could there be an interest after only one post?!? SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM Ah, I get it now. Anyways, I've done a lot of thinking about and planning for fooshun and will be posting my ideas as they develop. I'll be using this as a sounding board for thoughts I don't mind sharing rather than a plain text file on my desktop. So, among the subjects I will be discussing are the concepts of a fluid taxonomy, a games based website that is a game and how the systems approach can be applied to the development of my site.

No comments: